- An environment that is clean, organized, uniform, and smart demonstrates a drive for quality
- A clean, organized environment helps drive efficiency
- Reduces scrap, downtime, and changeover time
- People spend a lot of time in their work environment and should feel good about their work areas
- An environment that is clean, organized, and disciplined improves safety and stimulates performance
An Ontario High School tackles the legacy of residential schools
working with high school students in Napanee
Under the guidance of teach Karen Randall, the Grade 10-12 mixed class at Napanee District Secondary School has taken the You Rock Challeng via Skype with Beyond Connections and Converging Pathways.
The class has pledged to help restore the Mohawk Institute in Brandford … the last standing residential school in Ontario.