- An environment that is clean, organized, uniform, and smart demonstrates a drive for quality
- A clean, organized environment helps drive efficiency
- Reduces scrap, downtime, and changeover time
- People spend a lot of time in their work environment and should feel good about their work areas
- An environment that is clean, organized, and disciplined improves safety and stimulates performance
Beyond Connections Consulting is excited to announce a new offering as a Certified Lego® Serious Play® Methods Facilitator
check out our latest newsletter to kick off 2017! Tips to level up leadership, innovative design and some big news!
Beyond Connections and Converging Pathways will be presenting at the World Indigenous Peoples Conference on Education in Toronto in July!
I don't mean in any physical sense, but I refer to emotions, confidence, reputation of self or business.
Ontario High School students in Napanee have learned much about Indigenous history and have taken the You Rock Challenge with Beyond Connections and Converging Pathways.
In a world where information is instantaneously available and there is a push for everyone to attain greatness, how can employers ensure the heart of their organization - the front line staff- are engaged and satisfied?
Chris will be speaking at the 2016 National Gathering for Indigenous Education on Nov 4th and 5th in Toronto.
Life is tough and we live in a world that appears to focus on the negative, it's in our newspapers, on our television, in our workplaces, and if we allow it to creep into our minds...it will destroy our hearts.
You are the SUM total of ALL the people you have met and LEARN from.
As I recently made my way around a golf course chasing the little white ball, I realized we can all learn a lot from the game of golf, relating it to change and personal adaptation.
Check out our past blog posts here.
© 2018 Beyond Connections Consulting. All rights reserved.